Lirik Lagu Sinopsis Film Gaya Hidup
Blackberry LG Mobile Nokia Samsung Sony Ericsson
Klasemen L.Italia Klasemen L.Inggris Jadwal Liga Italia Jadwal Liga Inggris
Resto Enak di Jakarta Resto Romantis di Jkt Hokben Delivery Bakmi GM Delivery PHD - Pizza Hut

Cyma World Time Big Date Auto Watch



I recall that my first Cyma watch was a Moonphase Gold plated Auto with transparent base. It was about HKD$3,500.00 in 1988. That was quite a honest watch that did not steal my time away. I Don't know if I still can see that watch again as I sold to someone for another Watch.

This is a 2007 release Auto World Time from Cyma. Stainless Steel material and see through base for the auto Calibre. Friend of mine is using it, I met Him in HKIA yesterdsay and he showed me. Frequent traveller's favourite.

HK Snob

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Give Your Comment And We Will Response You With Happy. No Moderation Comment, just Do Folow ^_^

 
Copyright Onlinesing © 2010 - All right reserved - Using Blueceria Blogspot Theme
Best viewed with Mozilla, IE, Google Chrome and Opera.